2. Libby Schaaf, Oakland councilmember>>> Her simple, elegant look and hair in a bun look could make her a contender in the mayor’s race next year even without campaigning.
4. Rob Bonta, assemblymember, 18th District>>> He used to be a male model. Enough said, right? Bonta is always sharply tailored and his graying mane perfectly combed like a Filipino American Gavin Newsom says political power.
5, Eric Swalwell, congressmember, 15th District>>> He’s fit and looks Kennedy-esque in a suit and his thing with photographing his shoes upon boarding his flight to Washington suggests he has more fancy footwear than any heterosexual man should possess.
2. Nate Miley, Alameda County supervisor>>> If shoulder padded sports coats were in style, Miley would top the best dressed list. But, since it’s 2013 and not an episode of "Dynasty," circa 1983, welcome to the list. In addition, during a Board of Supervisors meeting, Miley matched a sport coat with a t-shirt emblazoned with the word, “CANNABIS.” Still not good even for a guy who routinely says he doesn’t care what you think about him.
3. Mike Katz, San Leandro school board>>> Still has the stingy, yet luxurious long hair and graying beard. The hippy psychiatrist with an office on Shattuck look still hasn’t arrived even among hippy psychiatrist with an office on Shattuck, let alone for the San Leandro school board. (two-time loser)
5. Michael Sweeney, Hayward mayor>>> Some people just don’t look right when they dress up and comb their hair. We wouldn't want Hayward’s mayor to change his simple short-sleeve collared shirt, khakis and gray stubble, but since he announced this would be his last term in office, he gets the honor one last time. (two-time loser)
Click here for the 2012 Best/Worst Dressed List